Cut the costs of printing and manage Your printers, copiers and MFDs easily
A PaperCut egy egyszerű, költséghatékony szoftver, mely teljes felügyeletet biztosít Önnek a nyomtatói és multifunkciós készülékei felett, így Ön egyszerűen csökkentheti nyomtatási költségeit
PaperCut is part of the new wave of application that support all platforms equally.
PaperCut supports any combination of print servers andusers workstations running under Windows, Linux, Mac or Novell OES that you already have running or might be planning to use in the future.
The user web interface allows users to do what they need for themselves and quickly get back to what they were doing.
- integrált szkennelés
- nagyszámú megosztott fiókok kezelése
- menedzseri szerepkörök kiosztása
- tonerszint figyelmeztetés
PaperCut Private Cloud
Reduce your organization's capital expenditure by implementing PaperCut in a private cloud-hosted server environment.
Fully featured print management
with two powerful options: PaperCut NG and PaperCut MF
When you need to manage printing, copying, scanning and faxing, PaperCut MF has all features you will need. Extend the power of PaperCut using MFD embedded software and hardware integration to provide full print, copy, scan and fax.
PaperCut NG is the easy way to automatically monitor and manage printing in your organization, giving you control over your costs and environmental impact.The software intercepts print jobs on the print server and analyzes them, applying rules to enforce your print policies.
PaperCut MF includes embedded software that runs on your copier/MFD to enable tracking, control and secure print release directly from the device's panel.
PaperCut MF is easily configured and is suitable for sites of any size regardless of environment, platforms or MFD/printer make and model. PaperCut's solutions are currently in use in over 30.000 sites worldwide and translated into 20 languages, amking PaperCut MF a product you can trust with a high return-on-investment.
PaperCut MF is the easy way to automatically monitor and manage copying and printing in your organization, giving you control over costs and environmental impact.
Why PaperCut MF?
Find-Me printing / simple, user-friendly environment / enforce print policy / WebPrint / easy to install / control and report use / flexibility
It provides access to detailed reports which accurately illustrate the paper output in your business/istitution, which help you to implement print policy rules (example remind users via popup to print duplex, route large jobs to dedicated high-volume printers, etc.)
PaperCut NG gives you full control over your fleet of devices,letting You:
- manage any control printing using tracking, quotas or pay-for-print charging
- support laptop and netbook users with driverless printing
- apply rules based print policies to minimize waste and maximize productivity, e.g. to prevent printing of emails, require large jobs to be duplexed or restrict color printing
- monitor your print fleet, with toner level detection and printer error alerts by email or SMS
- monitor your print jobs with thumbnail style viewer
Why PaperCut NG?
Automatic User Import / Account Creation Rules / Load and Error Event Reporting /Advance Filtering and Restrictions / Page-level Color Detection / One Click Reporting /Local and Server Printers
PaperCut - At a Glance
Web based administration
PaperCut egy egyszerűen kezelhető, átlátható web-alapú, admisztrációs felületet kínál az adminisztrátoroknak, ráadásul anélkül, hogy a felhasználó saját web-szerverét konfigurálni kellene. A modern web design-nak The web interface has easy to find tabs, effects and transitions for a traditional desktop apllication user experience:
- Central Administration: all data is available in the same place
- Administer Users: view user printing activity at a glance
- Administer Printers: manage and configure all printers from one central location
- Use Domain Groups to Simplify Administration: monitor printing at network/domain group level
PaperCut' core purpose is to track all printing in a network environment. It keeps detailed print logs for all user printing activity. This logging helps to understand printing at the level of interest, such as by user, printer, group, department, office or shared account
- User Level Tracking: track the types of jobs printed, e.g. grayscale, color etc.
- Printer Level Tracking: helps to understand how much printers are used, by who and when
- Shared Account Level Tracking: printing that is allocated to shared accounts, such as via the client tool, can be tracked and charged separately. This allows setting and tracking department budgets, among other uses.
- Reports: all of PaperCut's logging is available for viewing or export as reports.
Reports in PaperCut come in three categories:
- One-click reports: get access to the most important data in realtime - straight from your web browser, from anywhere on your network
- Ad-hoc Reports: create reports with custom data by specifying date ranges, filtering and sorting by the data available. Greate to give you different perspectives on printing usage
- Schedule/Email Reports: create reports that will be regularly generated and emailed to memebers of your organization or scheduled to be saved to disk. Greate for sending regular reports to managers without even needing to compile it first.
Single-site, multi-print server
Scalable solutions for single-site, multi-site and multi-server deployments.
- single-site, multi-print server: 1 Site using 2 or more Print Server
- multi-site, single-server: 2 or more Sites using 1 Print Server
- multi-site, multi-print server: 2 or more Sites using 2 or more Print Server
- multi-site, multi-application server: 2 or more Sites using 2 or two Application Servers
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print (GCP) is a cloud based printing service from Google that lets people print anywhere from any device.
Useres are increasingly bringing their own mobile devices (BYOD) to the workplace and need a printing solutions. Google Cloud Print provides a way to print from any mobile phone or tablet, running Android or iOS. Whilst almos any device, inculding mobile and desktop computers can print to Google Cloud Print, for some devices, such as the Google Chromebook, Google Cloud Print is the only printing solution available.
On its own, Google Cloud Print provides untracked printing only to Google Cloud Print enabled printers. Coupled with paperCut, Google Cloud Print becomes a powerful mobile and BYOD printing solution for organizations of any size. For example PaperCut tracks and controls Google Cloud Print jobs like any other paperCut print job.
Optional client software
Client tool is an optional software component that runs on user's workstations. PaperCut also tracks printing at the server side. The user client provides services to users that enchance the print tracking experience.
- print notifications: notifies users when their balance is low or their printing denied, etc.
- print confirmation: when a user print, PaperCut may optionally display a popup with print job informations
print account selection: help you to track printing at a more detailed level
End user web tools
The user web interface provides a range of functionality that empowers useres to make the most of PaperCut without requiring intervention from administrators.
- mobile user web interface: when the user interface is accessed from a mobile browser a lightwight interface is presented. This interface has been optimized for viewing on mobile devices and provides access to common tasks.
- other features: entry point for the WebPrint module, enable and disable features in the users web interface, administrations may enabled the online etc.
All platforms equally supported, both servers and workstations
- domain infrastructure: supports Windows Active Directory, LDAP, eDirectory, Apple Open Directory, Standard POSIX, Samba, Workgroup- only environments
- cross-platform administration: the administration and user interfaces are web based
- cross-platform client tools
- not just cross-platform, true multi-platform: a license for PaperCut allows you to run any of the components on any of the supported operating systems. Changing platforms is not an issue and there is no need for any additional purchases.
Web Print is PaperCut's unique and industry leading solution to manage the growing need for printing from laptops, wireless devices and anonymous users. WebPrint enables printing from user-owned devices without the overhead of installing printer drivers and managing server authentication.
Print your documents easily from anywhere:
- firts select the printer you would like to print your job to
- next select print options
- select and upload the document you would like printed
PaperCut is an international application. It has been designed with international support in mind and as such is used in helping users in over 100 countries save on their printing costs.
- end-user experience: when logging into the user web interface lanuage is automatically detected based on the user's browser and desktop settings
- administrator experience: PaperCut's administrator interface has also been fully translated into selected languages
- currency, numbers and dates: it is possible to override the detected/local settings and specify any custom currency symbol or number format, for example have costs and quotas be shown in €, £, ¥ or any other currency
- many of PaperCut's translations are contributed by our customers all working together in a cooparetive fashion
If you require more power than PaperCut's in-built filters and restrictions you can leverage Advanced Scripting. To make it easy to get strated, advanced scripting comes with dozens of pre-written recipes
- display a popup message if a user forgets to select duplex on large jobs
- show a dialog displaying environmental impact statistics about their job, such as, the amount of carbon dioxide equivalent greenhouse gases produced
- prompt the user to confirm large jobs before printing
- automatically route large jobs to more efficient high volume printers
- giving discounts during off-peak times
- least-cost routing - suggesting a more cost effective printer
- and much more.....
- change user behavior by drawing attention to usage in a fun way
- integrate into intranet sites using AJAX web widgets
While the majority of organizations implementing PaperCut don't take payments (such as those implementing silent monitoring or simple print quotas), many organizations implement payment policies:
- manual payments: for colleges, universities
- top-up/pre-paid payment cards: for colleges, universities
- online payment gateways: for colleges, universities
- campus cards & cashless payment systems: for large colleges and universities with existing campus card systems
- open apis: colleges and universities with in-house development staff and specific requirements
- cash payment hardware options: for large colleges, universities and libraries wanting unattended pay-per-print environments
Print Release Stations
- Secure Printing - jobs are only printed after the user arrives at the print area abd confirms their identity. This ensures the user is present to collect their job and other users can't "accidentally" collect the document.
- Approved Printing - some organizations may wish to hold jobs until they have been approved. A good example would be a teacher aprroving printing to an expensive color printer.